May 17, 2010

A Dog's Life...Well Bailey's Life


So this is my puppy....Bailey...man oh man...what did I do when I brought him home in December. We have been through alot the past 5 months. He is finally potty trained for the most part. I just can't trust him in the house all day by himself. However, he's a pretty good pup besides all those times he pee'd on the floor...multiple times.


But this is Bailey's life....


He was so cute and so innocent.


This is what happens when you leave him by himself for a sec. This is why he can't be trusted in the house all day by himself....my stuff would be all chewed up.

This is when I love Bailey the most...when he's passed out like this! He sleeps like this all the time.
I only wish I could sleep all day like this and be a bum like Bailey is....everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment